Neuromage Studio’s has announced that its Visual Novel “Red Moon of April” is now available on Playstation Vita, for free.
The PC, Mac OS, and Linux versions of the game have been available through Itch.io for almost three years. The Vita version has now been added to the roster and can be obtained through homebrew installers like VitaDB, VHBB, or EasyVPK, and hosted on VitaDB. Therefore, you will need a Vita with one of these homebrew browsers installed.
Red Moon of April is a Sci-Fi visual novel for the about Kohime, a Japanese girl who, after losing everything, set off on a one-month journey riding her Metal Knight.
Some of its notable features:
- Amazing character, backgrounds and CG art from @amkitani
- Original soundtrack from Guilherme Crispim
- Nonlinear narrative with multiple paths
- Turn-based combat system with incredible animations
- Narrative based social link system
- Multiple languages (Portuguese and English) thanks to Jussara Nunes
- Extra features including a stats distribution system and a combat skip option