Deathwish Enforcer is out now on Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4 and 5
Anyone with even the slightest interest for classic 70’s action cop movies and Sunset Riders-style shoot’em up action, get ready to take the trash to the curb with “Deathwish Enforces”. This very obvious spoof and parody of the Deathwish and Dirty Harry (The Enforcer, specifically) franchises is now available digitally, while a physical Limited Run release can still be pre-ordered. Pre-order will close on may the 14th.
It’s 1969, and an evil crime syndicate is trying to take over the streets of San Francisco. As part of the city’s elite police force, the “Deathwish Enforcers,” it’s your duty to bring down the scum that litters your streets in any way possible! Take the fight off the streets and back to the syndicate’s leader: Big Boss X! In this parody of classic action films of the ‘60s and ‘70s, venture through drug-filled streets, tame undead-filled cemeteries, take on biker gangs, and beat the crap out of criminals for power-ups in this gritty, non-stop blood bath from the creator of Insanity’s Blade and Super Battle Princess Madelyn.
Some of the ‘features’ are:
- 7 levels of arcade shooting mayhem!
- 4 elite squad members to choose from!
- Power up your weapon or destroy enemies with a special!
- Immerse yourself in the seedy underbelly of the city!
- Up to 4-player local co-op!
- Simplistic pick up and play arcade action!
- Get funked by the master of retro audio, Gryzor87!!
Check out the Limited Run pre-order campaign here.