Sometimes, a game pops up on your radar that you’ve never heard of before. This happened to us today with Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow. This absolutely beautiful-looking game is set to release on PC on June 14, 2023, as announced by Ravage Games and developed by Frozen Line.
Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow is a puzzle platformer that takes place in the imagination of a person’s mind. You play as young Griffin and his faithful teddy bear, Birly. Who must overcome challenges, avoid traps, and defeat enemies to help the man find inner peace. The game takes you through a mysterious world of floating castles, craggy caves, fairy tale forests, and rolling plains. With its colorful and astonishing visuals, this game has us eagerly awaiting more.
Frozen Line consists of only three individuals and has already won a few awards for their upcoming game. Including the Best Unreal Engine Game award at Indie Cup 2021 and the Best Art award at the Indie Blast Awards 2020.
here are some of the key features the game has
- Dive deep into a sprawling story, revealing secrets and unraveling the mysteries of an enchanting narrative;
- Meet memorable characters, such as the endearing young Griffin and his devoted teddy bear companion Birly;
- Command an adorable teddy bear friend that helps you get to hard-to-reach places;
- Enter an unforgettable world through dreamy melodies and mesmerizing music;
- Engage in a delicate blend of mind-bending puzzles that challenge you, and heart-pounding action that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Additionally, Ravenage Games is happy to unveil the console edition of Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow. The exciting adventures of Griffin and Birly will come later this year to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch. The release date will be announced soon! If you are interested there is a prologue available on steam.