After more than three decades, the beloved duo, Bubby and Bobby, return in the legendary title “Parasol Stars: The Story of Bubble Bobble III” digitally* on Nintendo Switch, XBOX, and PlayStation 4/5.
“Parasol Stars: The Story of Bubble Bobble III” is a classic platformer developed by TAITO that first graced the gaming scene in 1991. As a sequel to Rainbow Islands and the third installment in the legendary Bubble Bobble series, it recaptured the magic and charm that delighted fans worldwide. While it never made its way to arcades, it instead captivated players on home consoles, such as PC Engine and TurboGrafx, and home computers like the Amiga. Now, it’s time to relive the excitement as “Parasol Stars” makes its triumphant return to modern platforms!
- The beloved franchise Bubble Bobble makes its surprising comeback to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 & 5
- Cute Cast of Iconic characters: Meet a lovable cast of iconic characters, each with their unique charm and abilities, adding to the enjoyment of the gameplay.
- Wield colorful parasols with magical powers to shield against enemies, stun foes, and unleash high-scoring stars.
- Discover a variety of power-ups, from bombs to time-freezing clocks, to gain the upper hand in challenging battles.
- Use the parasol weapon to secure victory and evade the looming threat of Death.
- “Parasol Stars” pays homage to Taito’s earlier game, Chack’n Pop, one of the early platform games and a precursor to the highly popular Bubble Bobble series.
- Ten Worlds: Embark on an adventure beyond the main eight worlds of “Parasol Stars” and unlock two secret worlds.
- Keep An Eye Out for Even More Parasols: ININ and TAITO have exciting news to share soon.
As with all ININ games releases a physical release will be available in limited quantities by Strictly Limited Games.
Get ready to glide through colorful planets with your magical parasol at the end of 2023!